We have a WINNER!!!
Jennifer from Gabby Gwenhwyfar is the lucky
recipient of the $20.00 gift certificate!
Thanks to everyone who entered. The coupon is valid until March 1st. :)
************************************************
It's a contest!

Want free Sew Darlin' merchandise?


To celebrate my redesigned web site, I'm holding a contest and all you have to do to win is tell your friends!


On the evening of February 22nd I will give away a $20 gift certificate.

How do you win?


It's very simple, enter 4 ways!

  • Earn one entry for commenting on this post.

  • Earn a bonus entry for "following" this blog (followers box is on the right side bar).

  • Want more chances to win? Add the Sew Darlin' button to your blog and link to your blog in the comments for 2 more entries. (The button and code are on the left side bar, just add it to an HTML box on your blog layout.)

  • Write a blog post and tell your friends about the contest. Link to your post in the comments and earn 2 entries.

If entering all four ways, please only comment once and post your link in the comment. :)

This will simplify the drawing process.


If you're the lucky winner you can spend your gift certificate on any product I make!



What if you don't win
and still want something for your Darlin'?


Just for entering, I'll give you $5 off your purchase of $25 or more! The $5 coupon expires on March 1st so get your name on the list quickly. :)

10 comments:

Mrs. Dan said...

We love the Big Brother shirt you made for Caleb! Thanks for taking our rush order and for doing such a lovely job!

Unknown said...

Oh crud... I messed up -- I wanted to edit - not delete.

Anyway -- can you delete my comment up above?

So -- I blogged and grabbed your button -- I have not idea if the button works... I hope it does. I'm also a follower, and I hope you don't make me drink any kool-aid. LOL (Just kidding)...

Here my post.

Good Luck Stacy -- your blog is super de super cute!!

http://gabbygwenhwyfar.blogspot.com/2010/02/check-out-sew-darlin-its-contest.html

Anonymous said...

Hi, Stacy. Love your blog! It is too cute!!

http://www.burroughstribe.com/2010/02/16/it%e2%80%99s-sew-darlin%e2%80%99/

You do such lovely work!

Anonymous said...

Stacy, You have the right click function disabled on your blog. Makes it harder to get your button. :)

But I'm putting it on right now.

http://marineswife.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

Hi!! I'm posting 1 comment for all the entries. :) LOVE the new design and your button is adorable!!

www.raisinglittlearrows.blogspot.com

Beth Roberts said...

I'm entering twice -- once for commenting, and once for following your blog! Thanks!!

tbmroberts at yahoo dot com

Jeff and Kibbie said...

Yay, a contest:-) Your Sew Darlin' site is sooo darling!

I am a follower.

I added your button (it is all the way at the bottom of my page - I tried to add it to the left sidebar, but the whole image wouldn't fit, and I am not smart enough to figure out how to fix it). www.jeffandkibbie.blogspot.com

And I did a post linking to the contest too! http://jeffandkibbie.blogspot.com/2010/02/sew-darlin-contest.html

Jessica said...

YAY! My friend Kibbie posted this so now I get to enter too!

Jennifer said...

Hi, Stacy...I'm in! Follower, button, blog post...I want that gift certificate! :)

Bayley is loving the Razorback bag I bought from you for Christmas...thanks!

Here's the link to my post...forgot it the first time. :)

http://jenbh.blogspot.com/2010/02/sew-darlin-giveaway.html

Unknown said...

Yeee HAW!!!

Thank you, thank you! °Ü°

Post a Comment