Products

Burp Cloths - My Burp Cloths are top quality Gerber cloth diapers. No cheap thin, cloths here. I have 5 children who all spit up greatly and I don't bother with the thin ones and wouldn't expect you to either. :) All burp cloths are white and can be embellished with a variety of ribbons, trims, embroidery designs and/or appliques.

Bibs - My bibs are available in white, red, blue, orange, green, and yellow. Pink and purple available on request but please add extra time for obtaining these colors. Bibs can be embellished with a variety of embroidery designs and/or appliques.

Hair bows My hair bows are constructed by hand in my home. I use quilting thread to secure the middle of the bow and heat seal all edges. Bows can be attached to french clips or alligator clips. All my clips are full lined so please note if you prefer them un-lined.

Flowers - Flowers are available in a variety of colors. Most of my stock is daisies but others may be available. Don't see what you want, I can usually obtain other options.

Hats - I carry two sizes of hats. The infant beanies fit most babies up to six months. I keep white, black, and pink in stock. A rainbow of other colors are available but require longer design time. Toddler hats fit from 6 months through little girl hood (my 9 yo can wear them). I keep toddler hats in white, black, natural and pink at all times. Other colors are available.

My headbands are crocheted. They stretch wonderfully and fit infants through big girls (my 9 yo can wear them). Headbands are 1.5 inches wide and available in a variety of colors.

Clothing - All of my clothing is personalized and one of a kind. Pricing depends on materials used and size of garment. I can create those oh so hard to find sibling sets. Want coordinating outfits for a special occasion, I can help. I even create those fantastic "I'm a Big Brother/Sister" shirts. The only limits to my creations is your imagination. All clothing is custom made so design time tends to be longer on these items.

Towels - I make two types of towels. My hooded towels work for infants - preschoolers. They are constructed from full sized bath towels. The monogrammed towels are deluxe bath towels with a higher quality cotton. Coordinating hand towels and washcloths can be added to your order. A variety of colors and designs are available.

Legees - Legees are great for boys and girls. As an infant/baby they cover the entire leg to the upper thigh. As the child grows they become great leg warmers worn alone or under other garments. Colors and designs for legees depends on the stock available to me at the time but most special requests can be obliged.

Wipe Cases - Wipe cases can be designed with any matter of fabrics and ribbons. The only limits are your vision. All wipe cases are made from plastic cases. The top has a layer of batting for a plush feel. Coordinating ribbon finishes the case.

Babywearing - If you haven't been wearing your baby - you must give it a try. I have tried numerous carriers, slings and wraps over my baby wearing career and a wrap is the hands down favorite for comfort, versatility, and portability. I have taken the features I loved best and reduced some of the bulk.

Stork Rental - Mr.Stork is waiting to land on the lawn of one of your friends to alert all that pass of the special delivery. Price includes set-up, delivery in Cross, Woodruff or White counties, display for 7 days and the proud parents keep the stork's bag as a permanent reminder of your gift. Gift baskets can also accompany the stork for the ultimate Baby-Gram. Additional weeks available at a discounted rate. Delivery outside above listed counties will incur an additional delivery charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment